Changing UnrealEngine from existing project issue

Hi,

I use the latest master UnrealEngine, it compile fine but linking this to my project fail.

I currently use UnrealTournament, I right click on the UnrealTournament.uproject file to select the latest engine, it compile after some update to
UT but my problem is when I run my batch file to start the game or editor :

start “” “…..\UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Win64-Debug.exe” “%CD%/UnrealTournament.uproject” -game

It start and tell me that UnrealTournament dll and plugins are not compiled with the UnrealEngine I selected, it seam that they link with the old located in UnrealTournament/Engine.

Even If I click yes to compile (its already compiled) its change nothing it fail to compile and does not work

If I rename Engine folder from UnrealTournament and compile my UT, I get this:

29>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
19>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1492,5): warning : The referenced project '..\..\..\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationTool.csproj' does not exist.
19>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1492,5): warning : The referenced project '..\..\..\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Scripts\AutomationScripts.Automation.csproj' does not exist.
19>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1492,5): warning : The referenced project '..\..\..\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.csproj' does not exist.

Do I need to do something special to make it to work? I really hope to get some help because I’m stuck here :slight_smile:

I hack a way to make it work, I needed to change the ENGINE_MINOR_VERSION from Vesion.h located in UT/Engine… and rebuilt, now it is working!

I suppose they are a bug in UnrealBuildTool related when engine version…