Changing the Alpha Channel [UI] - Bug(?)+ Fix

Hi, yesterday I was solving Text in UI (widget) and I’m playing with the details, so to make say a textblock reaction in relation to a button when I overlay the mouse…so the color changes slightly.

The fun comes when the text has an initial Alpha channel value of 1 and then changes to 0.8 using a simple function…change color and opacity. Since everything occurs as it should, however, I then want to go back to the initial color with Alpha channel 1, where the problem already occurs and that is the Alpha channel of the text becomes 0.5XXXX for some reason.
I don’t know what exactly causes this and the Slate Color variables (suitable for text), but the solution is when you break Slate Color into Linear Color and “break” those properties where you force the channel to a 1.0 value. Which, again, you then combine all the values together and you’re done.
Fix:

UnrealEditor_P5ZHyTtMdW

The question remains why he does it. If there is any main and important difference in the variable in which the color suitable for the text is stored.

Since I have all the variables exactly right and there is no problem from that angle.