Changing light color when entering volume trigger

This is actually my first BP test and I can’t seem to get it working. When I enter the volume the light turns from its initial color to white. It should be changing to a random color each time I enter the volume. I have verified through debugging that the events are indeed firing when I enter the volume and again the light does change, but never a randomized color like I am trying to achieve through random floats.

I attempted to search for “set light color” involving ue4, but was not able to find anything, which seemed weird.

BP:

Thank you.

Try Random Float in Range instead of Random Float and set it’s min. to 0 and max to 1 then plug them directly to Make Color.

Thank you Jacky. The key was the 0 to 1 range. Make linearColor still worked fine after I ensured the range was 0 to 1. Would I have found this in any documentation? A lot of web searches I perform do not seem to reveal a lot of information on these ue4 functions. Thanks again.

one question, how is the function after Random Float? I am kind a very great noob, so I can’t find it ^^