Changing hierachy of widgets in UMG

I’m not sure if I’m missing something obvious or not, but how do I change the order of my widgets in UMG?

I have a few widgets in my hierachy, like text blocks, spacers and such. But whenever I try to rearange the order of these widgets I cant.

More specificaly, whenever i drag and drop one widget over the other (hoping it will switch the order of those widgets) UMG puts one widget as a child of the other OR tells me that that widget can’t have children. So if dragging and dropping wont work with changing hierachy order, how do I do it?

HI!

If you drag-n-drop elements on [CanvasPanel], this element is moved to the bottom of the hierarchy.

Before

24457-hierar01.png

After

24459-hierar02.png

Ah yes, thank you.

That does work indeed, though it doesn’t look like an easy way to do it. If you only have a couple of items in your hierachy, it’s not a problem, but if you have like a dozen items, it’s possible you’ll need to re-structure the whole hierachy, just for one element.

Would be nice to have something like CTRL dragging elements on top of each other and they switch position. Or if you can’t put an element as a child to the other it will simply switch them out.

Anyway, that works, thanks for the answer.