Changing Harvest Health for just trees

Hello. I have a newbie question maybe one of the pros could help me with: :slight_smile:

I’m trying to change the “harvest health” for trees, so that it generally takes a lot longer to chop one down and they yield more resources. (btw I know there’s a game.ini line for harvest yields, but not for “harvest health” on individual resources.) I found a blueprint called “WoodHarvestComponent” with a variable for harvest health, so I guess that’s the place to start. I understand I must copy this into my mod folder and make whatever changes. Now I see there are other blueprints pointing to this woodharvestcomponent including blueprints settings on individual trees types. I guess that’s a good thing because it could allow me to set multiple harvesthealths by different tree types. But there’s a total of more than 60 blueprints pointing to WoodHarvestComponent.

So here is my question: Would I need to copy ALL 60+ of these blueprints into my mod? And have them all changed to point to my new WoodHarvestComponent blueprints? And than copy any blueprints pointing to those blueprints, etc.? Seems like a lot of work to change a few variables and I wonder how long before I am copying the entire game into my mod, due to so many blueprints being linked to other blueprints. Is there a simpler way to do this?

Thanks in advance for any help…

Hmm no response at all. I guess there aren’t many answers to be found on this forum. Just lots of questions.
Oh well. Moving on…