Changing dino options

Hi guys,

This is my first time posting here so my apologies if it isnt the most high-quality post! Im currently playing on an ARK RP server (SKRP, you may have heard of it :D) and there is an issue with some of the dinos, especially the Purlovia. To avoid players exploiting them to hide their possesions, taming has been disabled. However, these creatures are so cool looking and its a real shame to have to exclude them just because of this factor. Does anyone know a way, either through modding or just editing the server files, that the Bury command for Purlovias can be disabled?

Thanks a bunch!

That would be a very easy mod to make. Just remove the “bury/come out” entry from the “bpget multi use entries” and problem solved.

Oh really? This is awesome news…beside the fact that I have not the slightest idea about modding lol Where would I start to do this?

Oh really? Thats great to hear! Thanks for the quick reply, and by easy do you mean for an experienced modder? Because ive got absoolutely no experience with modding lol Would love if somebody could help me out with this!:smiley:

Make a child of the "Purlovia_Character_BP in your mod folder. Open it, goto the graph tab and on the left hand side under “Default BluePrint Callable”, right click and implement “BPGet MultiUse Entries” then add this:

[video]2017 07 12 08 22 30 - YouTube

Then just remap the vanilla purlo for yours in the PrimalGameData_BP of your mod

Made it for ya - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1010700324