Changing a project setup - from 3D to 2D

yeah just found that myself, like 2 seconds ago :smiley: thanks for the help. I bet those are percents, 0.0 is 0% and either top or down, I will experiment with that :smiley:

yes i also have that feeling.

just one more thing - I set my image to fit the content, which is nice, but too big. How to scale it from the editor so that it keeps its aspect ratio?

your images size is in power of two , right?(like: 22, 512512, 1024*1024 etc.) else it won’t package.

just try scaling the scale box until you get desired result see this

Wait @agiro I might have guided you the wrong way, how are you going to get widgets generate events? They only work with mouse input so make sure game dosent require widgets to interact with each other much .sorry for my mistake I didn’t thought this through. (Events like which one hit which when and what overlap what might get you in trouble).

It is possible to get events problem solved but might be tough so be careful.

It is planned to be a mobile game, touchscreen only.
So you say one cannot use touchscreen on widgets, not even in UE 4.12? By the way 2 buttons are really all that is needed for this game.

It can be used for touch …just that when widgets collide they won’t be able to generate overlap event I guess, I may be wrong.

Umg are for interactions in your case it’s touch but when you have spring and want to collide with .suppose a ball would be tough besides simulating physics will be tough . So combining sprite with umg would result the best and take everything to next level.

What I am trying to say is let umg handle player input and sprites handle inputs taken by umgs and function acording to it and interact with other sprites around.

No collisions in this game, very simple one really. Two buttons are all I need :smiley:

Ok then best of luck :slight_smile: