Change size of landscape on existing map

Hello! I’m new to this forum and to modding. I’ve recently tried to tinker with my own island to see if I can get things working. I’ve got the basics down, mainly thanks to the YouTube-guides of Wookie and Brick Whut. I still don’t know what half the settings do, still learning, but it works. I’ve got an island, ocean, some foliage and dinos. Haven’t tried properly ingame yet but it works in the editor.

My question is, is it possible to change the size of the landscape after you first created it? I can’t find my way back to the settings with the number of components etc. It would be pretty demoralizing to work weeks on a big map just to find out I should’ve made it bigger from the start.

I suppose a workaround would be to create a bigass map and just sink parts under water if it’s too big.

U can scale the landscape up. I just did with my map, I made the same mistake, so my landscape was smaller than the island so I had to scale the x and y coords up from 100 to 200. that will worsten the overall resolution of the map, but for me its still fine, not really visible of a difference. But if u scale it up of course you have to set again almost all of the things what u already put down, like spawn points, static meshes probably, animal spawns. So its gonna be a lot of work

Oh almost forget, so on the left top corner theres the 5 icons, u have to set it to the first to PLACE. And than on the right corner press on your landscape and thats where u can scale it.

Good to know, thanks.

Aside from the scale, you can change the section size and sections per component as well, as shown in the attached images.
If you select “Add” in the landscape/Manage tab you can also manually add components on to your landscape. Or select delete to delete ones you do not want.
515f3af2a77dacd162e367dbcb94a428559f8d09.jpeg