Change pawn possession but keep the same camera?

There may be better solutions, and I’m not that experienced with this but here’s my idea. You set up an actor, call it something like bpCamAndAnchor. Inside this you set up a scene component, your spring arm and camera, treat the scene component as the place your character would be, implement your yaw/pitch control. Now remove the cameras from your character and horse. Have your new bpCamAndAnchor set it’s location (scene component location) to wherever you want your Camera to be. Basically, keep it locked onto your character, this way there’s no camera switching, just one camera. This how it appears to work in most games, I can’t see any reason why you would want separate camera’s unless you want different views. Think GTAV, the character get’s into a car, the camera doesn’t appear to change, it’s just changes what it’s locked onto and allows new camera preset’s/controls. If you wanted to change Camera view from 3rd to 1st person, then I would imagine a Camera Swap would be wanted, but then smooth transitions aren’t a concern.