Change Default Green Highlight on Metahuman Control Rig Tracks in UE5

Hello everyone,

I’m currently working with two Metahuman control rig tracks in Unreal Engine 5 – one is a normal track that was baked from mocap data, and the other is an additive track. Currently, when I select a control, Unreal defaults to the track that is highlighted in green, which is the mocap track. However, I would like to switch the focus so that the additive track becomes the default when I select a control, but I’m not sure how to change which track is highlighted in green.

Is there a way to manually set or change which track Unreal highlights in green in the Sequencer? Specifically, I want the additive track to be the default highlighted track instead of the mocap one. Any guidance on how to achieve this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

When there’s more than 1 section, the active section will be highlighted in green as you’ve discovered. You can change which one is active by right clicking on it and choosing Key This Section.

More details here:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I was locking the other sections but then having all the controls open from the sections I didn’t want was very frustrating. Thank you again!