Change Custom Paths via external settings file / registry editor + Extra "in house" shared library

First and foremost, I’ve already used the “submit idea” feature on Twinmotion’s Roadmap page, but feedback on that is non-existent, so I’m resorting to posting here to try and give it a bit more visibility.

A few months ago our practice implemented Twinmotion as their mein visualisation tool. While we love the software and we are getting great results and feedback, we have run into two operational issues:

1. By default, Twinmotion saves all downloadable library items (Megascans, Sketchfab, HDRIs, etc) in the User/Documents folder. At our practice, this folder is backed up by OneDrive, which is causing issues as it quickly fills up the available space with Twinmotion assets, which can be quite large.

The logical solution is to redirect all library paths to our network drives so people can “share” the assets, and the download only happens once. However, the current method to achieve this is to change these values manually via Twinmotion’s Preferences, and given the number of people using the software and the fact that not every user is tech-savvy or familiar with Twinmotion’s inner workings, this approach is not feasible.
To make matters worse, an update of Twinmotion overrides these values back to their defaults.

A config file or registry key that can be deployed centrally would easily resolve this issue, but as far as I have investigated, this is not an option. This means there’s no other way than to manually change these values on each PC, which will have to be done again every time we update Twinmotion - which is dead on arrival due to the number of PCs with the software installed.

1. We also lack an efficient method for sharing assets created in-house within the practice. While using the “personal user library” is an option, allowing all users to write access to it would be a logistical nightmare. Moreover, doing so would eliminate the ability to maintain a personal library, which can occasionally be useful for individual users and teams.
    What we need is another extra “shared” library in addition to the personal one.

Any help tying tot sort this or getting it flagged as important would be appreciated.