Change camera don't work

Hello!

I’m trying to make two cameras in my CharacterBP. The problem is that when I try to activate the new camera, the new camera is not activated, or it activates for miliseconds and then returns to the original camera and I need to keep the camera fixed until the player makes “something”. I’m using a component to store the functions. Here in the screenshot I show how I make

It won’t work for me either. I see something change in the outliner but It doesn’t switch I can’t use my cinecams in the play mode only a wide angle view

First disable the first camera and then enable the 2nd one

How you wanna look through both at same time when both are active?

After pressing play I cant do anything… Only move one wide angle camera around my mouse is locked to it until I hit escape. Pressing keys to change or toggle camera doesn’t work

Yeah, because your code is telling to move that one camera but not the additional one you created

You need to add it to “mouse handling” code, otherwise you’ll move only the original one that got the code to move around

Without any code nothing will happen

Also providing BP code screenshot is always good, I am 100% sure it’s about the BP structure