Change base color of 3D object

Greetings.

I have been searching for an answer to this for weeks and still cannot find anything. Would greatly appreciate an answer:

Is it possible to change the base colour of a 3D object? Let’s say I get a stylized tree model from the Marketplace. It has green leaves but I want them to be blue. Is it possible to edit the colour of the leaves so that whatever texture they had remains but the green alone turns to a blue? I saw one package on the marketplace that mentioned being able to change the colours of the plants it includes, but haven’t seen that for any other model on the Marketplace. It being specifically mentioned in that asset’s description led me to think that it is not something available by default?

Please, help :slight_smile:

You can add a parameter in the material that can easily change a color in the material without changing the actual material, that may be what they meant. But it’s not difficult to change the color of something, either there’s one material you just need to edit or you need to edit the color texture map.