CFD Simulation for Aerodynamics and Flight Simulation

I am looking into what it would take to implement CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) into UE4 to visualize airflows and to determine flight characteristics of airfoils, ducted fans and aerial/submersible vehicles. With AI Physics simulations coming ever closer to simulating real-time accurate fluid simulations, I see the potential for UE4 to be used as an all-in-one CFD Simulator which could determine flight characteristics, as well as being a flight and control simulator. I have no resources, so anything implemented would need to be cost effective or opensource. I know vibrations (for rotary wing flight) would (and could?) be simulated in UE4 as well. I am also curious what it would take and a brief overview of how to implement a 3rd party Physics engine if needed?

Hi, have you any progress in this area? I’m interested also.

I have not been able to find anything. I find it hard to believe no one has approached this idea. If I had the money I would start this project myself. For starting off, i would think setting up a program in UE5 to import CFD Data to visualize would be very effective.