Center About a Widget?

Hi!
I’m making a health bar for my character, but I noticed that when I have the numbers set up as [current][/][max] (3 'text’s in a horizontal box), and centered on the middle of the bar, the whole thing recenters if the length of the current or max changes. is it possible to have the [/] centered truly on the health bar, and have the current and max each place themselves with the correct edge connected to the correct edge of the [/]? To be clearer, I want the current and max to arrange themselves around the /, while the / itself is true-centered. Is this possible?

Can you repost that as an answer so I can Favorite, Check, and Upvote it!!! :):):):):)!!!
I have no idea why it works, but I just did what you said and it’s PERFECT!!! Thank you so much!!!

You can just use Grid Panel with 3 columns and add three different Texts to it, having widths of columns like 1, 0, 1 and appropriate alignment for slots… You can also make it with only paddings, however for that case you should wrap you texts with Size boxes to keep their size constant. It is always a question of elastic UI vs hard positioned UI =)