CBS VFX is seeking an Unreal Texture/Lighting Artist
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Create photo-realistic textures for our virtual environments and set extensions in Unreal
- Texture from scratch, using Substance Painter or Designer, using a PBR workflow and porting into Unreal.
- Texture using photogrammetry techniques, including projections.
- 2+ year’s experience in a production environment
- Expert knowledge of Substance & Photoshop
- Expert knowledge of lighting & materials in Unreal
- Efficiency of texture maps.
- Understanding of lighting and materials in Unreal.
- Understanding of efficient UV layout.
- Understanding of Linear color workflow
- Great communication skills & ability to take direction
- Quixel Megascans
- Knowledge of: Mari & Maya
How to apply/requirements:
- Please send your resume to: [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com
- Remote work and/or on site work
- Must be authorized to work in the US.