Download

Cave Fall

Afternoon Everyone.

I was playing around in Unreal today and ended up with this small scene.

Now I’ll admit I’m a Disney fanatic, ever since I was little I always loved Disney. Many of my game designs and level ideas are brought about as I explore the Disney [World] Parks.
Anyway I recently got around to catching up on Disney news and felt I needed to make a scene with a nice summer game flair to it.

• This scene was inspired by Disney’s creativity, the game Pitfall, a game design that came to mind, and my recent viewing of “Another World” (gotta love that Polygon Monster…)… I’m not really sure why I felt obligated to say that.*

Enjoy!

Feedback is always appreciated!

Thanks for reading!

~ Jason

Great Work Jason! These screenshots that you are showing look awesome. Keep up the great work and hope to see what else you create!

Thank You!

Nice work, I like how the light is :slight_smile:

I would have put another tree at the entrance, I feel like it’s missing. But it’s maybe just me :slight_smile:

Actually its not just you. I actually had two trees in there, but ultimately decided against it because it got a bit too crowded :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback!

Just edited the original post and replaced the images with a link to imgur where the image is in 1080p!