Car wheels turning in all direction: How to fix

When steering in my game all 4 wheels turn in complete different directions

I have created a mesh in Blender and imported it over to Unreal. After making the Blueprint, AnimBP, Front wheel, Back wheel, and correcting the physics Assests my car refuses to turn properly.

128216-prob3.png

I have imported cars in the before but have never had this issue in the past.
For some reason when I push the right command, only the top right wheel follows it correctly while every other wheel does whatever it wants. BUT when I push the left command the top right wheel does not turn at all! I made sure that I have assigned back wheel to only the wheels in the back with a rotation of 0 so that they do not turn when I push the right command, yet they still do.

This is how it looks visually when I push the right key to turn to the right.

The odd thing about it as well is that when I change one thing from one of the wheelBlueprints it applies them to all the wheels.

Literally the only issue with my car is that the wheels are going crazy ONLY when I turn, literally nothing else is wrong with the car until I turn. The wheels are rolling correctly.

If you do not know how to fix the issue can you at least point me to someone who can. I have done my research and there is nothing on this subject. Please.

I take answers no matter the date of this post to help those who might come across this issue in the future.

I guess there is problem with your wheels pivot points and their vectors. Make sure that your model in blender has the wheel pivot points with x forward. I advice you to not just reimport the mesh, but actually, click import and override your actual, it’s for experience, I had issues reimporting model and not getting updated bones.

And not only the model pivot, but your bone pivot too

If it’s not the case, check to make sure that you wrote your wheel bone names on WheelSetups following the right logic: Front Left Wheel Front Right Wheel, Rear Left and Rear Right