Car Showroom/configurator Project

hi everyone, my first post here in this forum so excuse my noobism, so i had to make a project for the end of school, and i dicided to make a Car shoroom/configurator with the models i already created, a time ago, but also some i have to do as the project goes… As soon as i saw unreal engine 4 was free, i had no doubt to try it… really liking the engine very user-friendly, very attractive.

Now the project, well first of all i have like the basic knowledge about game engines, tried unity3d, and Blender game engine, so my idea is to create a scene like a garage, or a simple room to demonstrate the car, and give the user various options to tune the car, like changing the color, changing wheels, and maybe changing to other cars, really basic stuff, so far i have a room:

Imgur

and some wip cars:
Imgur

Imgur

as i sad before im new to unreal 4 so advices and criticism are much welcome, thanks.

links updated

your attachments aint working, probably link it through imgur?

So, im now trying to implement reflections to my meshes, in this case the cars, been using sphere reflection capture, but not having the result i really liked to…

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

the mesh is refleting what the sphere reflects, and not what the faces of the car reflects, and thats not the only problem… the quality of the reflections is far from good, i hope that somebody can help me with this, ive been researching for a solution, and ifind that maybe scene capture cube can do the job but, i didint find anything explaining how to set it up.