Capsule Component in blueprint?

Guys, how can I control the Shape of the capsule component in my character through the blueprint?
In this case, my map has a lot of relief, and the sound of footsteps only occurs on the slope if I leave the smallest component so that the feet can touch the ground… but on level 2, it’s a house… and when looking at the feet of the to notice that they are inside the ground… I would like to control the shape for each map or area

The problem seems to be language, the capsule component has these functions:

Uso o Unreal em inglês, pode ser que as funções não são traduzidas.

1 Like

The Capsule shape is usually closer to the character shape, i think that for your character the Capsule Half Height (meia altura da capsula) could be 110 and the Capsule Radius (raio da capsula) 34, but you can fine tune it to solve the feet inside the ground problem, once the character is standing idle, with the feet aligned with a plane floor, this the perfect Capsule Half Height (meia altura da capsula). Any other problem related to the feet acting different than planned can be solved in the animation for a better result.

Thank you guys, this work fine @SolidSk!!! @JVStorck Yesss! I am new in development, i dont now mutch… a little bit only yet… but i hope i learn more about this! thanks!!!

2 Likes