Can't toggle between two different blueprints

I am posting this question again because I deleted the last post by accident.

I made a project that fetches API data with the VaRest plugin, returns an ID that fetches a data table row and places everything in the scene, it acts like a live weather cast.

When I made the blueprints for the API data everything worked beautifully, I had no issues what so ever.

The problem appeared when I wanted to build upon it and added UI control to it. I created a widget blueprint in which I wanted to toggle between API and manual weather selection. Every time I try to run the simulation my output log tells me this:

PIE: Error: Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property SvijetloUSobi”. Node: Set Light Color Graph: EventGraph Function: Execute Ubergraph WB Meni Blueprint: WB_Meni
PIE: Error: Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None”. Node: Set Light Color Graph: EventGraph Function: Execute Ubergraph WB Meni Blueprint: WB_Meni
PIE: Error: Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property SvijetloUSobi2”. Node: Set Light Color Graph: EventGraph Function: Execute Ubergraph WB Meni Blueprint: WB_Meni
PIE: Error: Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None”. Node: Set Light Color Graph: EventGraph Function: Execute Ubergraph WB Meni Blueprint: WB_Meni
PIE: Error: Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property Nebo”. Node: Set Rayleigh Scattering Graph: EventGraph Function: Execute Ubergraph WB Meni Blueprint: WB_Meni
PIE: Error: Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None”. Node: Set Rayleigh Scattering Graph: EventGraph Function: Execute Ubergraph WB Meni Blueprint: WB_Meni
PIE: Error: Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property Oblaci”. Node: Set Material Graph: EventGraph Function: Execute Ubergraph WB Meni Blueprint: WB_Meni
PIE: Error: Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None”. Node: Set Material Graph: EventGraph Function: Execute Ubergraph WB Meni Blueprint: WB_Meni

I had no idea how else to make it work other than to repeat my whole logic in the widget blueprint so that I could use the on-click event to toggle between fetching the api and manually selecting the table row, but it seems that the variable references are an issue because I can’t fetch the point light, sky atmosphere and material graph references I set up(svijetlo u sobi, nebo, svijetlo u sobi2…). It fetches the music and niagara systems just fine.

Is there a way to solve this? Is it possible to get the on-click events from different buttons in the submenues to the original API blueprint I made?

Would it work if I made a few level duplicates and different levels fetch different table rows and the main one uses the API method?