Can't start UE4

What’s your OS? Is it 64 bits?

The solution to that problem can be tricky. Check the list provided by Curiousaboutpc in:
link text

I can use the Unreal Launcher just fine, but I can’t start Unreal Engine 4, be it through the launcher or directly from the directory. I get the error code 0xc000007b, which is a windows error code, but no fix has helped. This happens ONLY with UE4 and no other program whatsoever. How can I get it to run?

Things I’ve tried include reinstalling everything after complete uninstall and registry key wipe, checkdisk, reinstalling/updating Visual Studio libraries/DirectX/GPU and CPU drivers/etc. and generally every other “fix” I’ve found for the issue but it’s still there. If it’s relevant any, the troubleshoot option in the ULauncher doesn’t recognize my CPU’s cores for some reason, saying it has less that 4 when it has 6.

My computer’s specs that could be related to the issue are:
AMD-FX6350 CPU
Sapphire AMD Radeon 265X 4GB
4GB DDR3 1800MHz RAM (I have 90% of it available when trying to run UE4, so I doubt it’s an issue there)

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Forgot to include the OS, it’s Win 7 Professional x64.

Forgot to include that. It’s Win 7 Professional x64.

Already have checked that as it’s the very first google result I get for the issue, but literally none of those solutions worked (not even 10). Only reason I posted on here.

Apparently the fastest and easiest way is to format and reinstall windows. Otherwise, you could end up spending the next days trying to solve this issue.
But perhaps this is not the solution you’re looking for.

My rule is that if I can’t solve a problem similar to this in a couple of hours I just format the computer and reinstall everything, and hopefully the problem goes away. It takes me less than a couple of hours.

I’ve been considering that, but, unfortunately, I got over 1TB of files I can’t afford to lose with no way to back them up, so unless a format without complete wipe is going to fix the issue, I’m hesitant to try. I’m the same though, considering formatting. Anyway, thanks for the help, I’ll try to find a way to fix it somehow or just format.