Can't seem to remove a widget from parent ( pending to kill )

Hey guys I made a video showcasing the issue that I’m having

link text

Basically I’m making user widgets so that I can add this user created widgets into a horizontal box into a master widget for lack of a better word, when I tried to kill the widget I get this error of, BP is pending to kill

Pending Kill means that the object has been flagged to be destroyed and is waiting for Garbage Collection - in this state, it is no longer accessible.

I couldn’t see it in the video but at some point you might be Destroying the Motherboard BP, right - when it’s picked up perhaps? Once that object is destroyed, the reference to the widget is no longer accessible (but the 2d widget is alive in the 2d UI, the viewport ensures it’s valid) - you end up with an orphaned widget one can no longer access through the variable the destroyed object once held.

You have a couple of options at this point. The easiest - leave the code as is but instead of destroying the Motherboard object, Hide it and only destroy it once the user delivers the item - remove the widget first and then destroy the object.

Do tell if I misunderstood something, though.

edit:

I think that’s it: