Can't seem to find the volume created with Polygon Extrude.

I’m creating a volume with the Polygon Extrude, but when it’s done, I see it in the editor window and the Outliner, but I can’t seem to actually use it. It doesn’t give me a save location on disk for it, and it doesn’t show up anywhere other than the Outliner.

Here’s what I need it for.

I’ve got room definitions so that an actor can tell what room it is in, but I need some of these to be custom.

I use an overlapping query to find out what room the actor is in and grab the room information from that room definition. This needs to be dynamic because these items can move from room to room.

Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated because this halts further development down this area of the game for me. (Thankfully I at least have other work in the level creation that still needs to be done, so I’ve moved on to that for now.)

I really appreciate any responses. I will reply whenever I can. Ask for any clarifications that may be needed.

Thanks!

-Marc

I had exactly the same thing.

I think when you make volumes, they just sit in that level, and you don’t get a corresponding asset in asset browser.