Can't run the game on device since updating to 4.25

Hi everyone! I recently upgraded to 4.25. The last version I was using was 4.23 (built from source with Visual Studio 2017). I am developing a game for android and am using a Samsung Tablet for testing, android version 8.1. Could run the game on it using 4.23. Now with 4.25 I am able to package but the game always stops after the Splash screen. I have been able to run it a couple of times with a simpler level, but even with that one now the game still crashes. Build log is attached (no errors currently) if it may help.

For this update I went through a series of issues getting the android ndk to be installed as recommended in the steps for using AndroidStudio instead of Codeworks, but I downloaded and installed it manually. Then at first, after a couple of test builds the packaging process would crash, but I have solved that now (apparently deleting the UE4 game file from the tablet solves it). Now the game just plain crashes everytime, regardless of what level I build for testing.

Also, most of my levels have several streaming volumes with streaming levels associated to them; I can see them all as always in the editor, until I PIE or launch to device…they then become invisible, as if to be streamed. I thought maybe the streaming levels were causing the crash at first, since I was able to run the game with a simple level with no streaming and then crashed when launching again to test a level with streaming volumes; but now it crashes also when I launch the simple level as well so…no clue why I can’t run the game, up until 4.23 I was able to launch and run normally, just a few days ago…

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Link to the Log file:

Ok, looked at some of the other related questions on AnswerHub and tried all th edifferent solutions, such as ensuring the default Game Mode is the same as the Global server Game Mode (it was always the same) and changing the sdk to “latest”; I also reset the tablet to factory settings before all of this, and still no go.

I’m going to get 4.24 (and go back to Codeworks) and see if there is more luck with it.

Will try 4.25 again if ever I get a solution to the issue.

Downloaded 4.24.3 from source, uninstalled AndroidStudio and reinstalled Codeworks, managed to package and launch “complex” map with streaming levels; running ok now on device, fingers crossed it will stay that way.
Actors in the streaming levels did dissappear again from the editor after launching, but works normally in PIE; will see if I am able to edit the maps without having them dissappear, as would be a bad workflow.

Will stay away from 4.25 for the time being

same issue is there a fix for it?