Can't run/open/migrate assets on project after crash

Hi,

So I have a project which I think has a memory leak, as after some time after the project is open, it crashes.
Today I forgot about it and after the crash I restarted my computer but my project wouldn’t start again. I’ve tried to migrate (via the unreal engine and windows explorer) but always leads to a crash.

This is the crash report on the project. I’ve also tried to look at the logs but couldn’t understand the reason that leads to these crashes…

Fatal error!

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000301

UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!TFastReferenceCollector<1,FGCReferenceProcessor<1>,FGCCollector<1>,FGCArrayPool,0>::ProcessObjectArray() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.16+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\public\uobject\fastreferencecollector.h:567]
UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!TFastReferenceCollector<1,FGCReferenceProcessor<1>,FGCCollector<1>,FGCArrayPool,0>::FCollectorTaskQueue::DoTask() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.16+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\public\uobject\fastreferencecollector.h:167]
UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!TGraphTask<TFastReferenceCollector<1,FGCReferenceProcessor<1>,FGCCollector<1>,FGCArrayPool,0>::FCollectorTaskProcessorTask>::ExecuteTask() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.16+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:883]
UE4Editor-Core.dll!FTaskThreadAnyThread::ProcessTasks() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.16+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:1277]
UE4Editor-Core.dll!FTaskThreadAnyThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.16+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:1171]
UE4Editor-Core.dll!FTaskThreadBase::Run() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.16+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:643]
UE4Editor-Core.dll!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.16+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:76]
UE4Editor-Core.dll!FRunnableThreadWin::GuardedRun() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.16+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:33]
KERNEL32.DLL!0x000000004F142774
ntdll.dll!0x0000000050E20D51
ntdll.dll!0x0000000050E20D51

Crash in runnable thread TaskGraphThreadNP 0

Can anyone help me?