Can't roll to negative values anymore in level sequencer. Does anyone know how to enable the values to scroll without stopping at zero?

I probably missed some new updated feature but I used to be able to scroll sideways (to the left) and roll into negative values when editing keyframes in the lev seq. Now it just stops at zero. Annoying when you want to rotate beyond the zero point! Does anyone know how to enable the values to scroll without stopping at zero?

There is a bug where I sometimes can’t enter negative numbers, it keeps resetting back to whatever value I had before. I suggest trying to restart the engine and see if it helps.

Thanks for your reply. I don’t think it’s a bug as it has been consistently behaving like this for over a year now. I hope one of the devs can solve it as it is really boring having to type in values instead of scrolling!

Yes, it’s been a problem for me for over a year as well. I think it’s a bug that really can’t be replicated well enough, and thus have not yet been fixed.

This should be fixed in the upcoming 5.4 release.

The long story of it is that Sequencer now behaves the same as the Details panel, which has property metadata that limits the scrubbing to positive values. That limit has been removed for 5.4, so now Sequencer and the Details panel will allow you scrub to negative values.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.