Can't receive emails from the Unreal Forum

I’ve never received a mail from the answerhub in the last year and someone said me it was due to the “migration to a new platform” but now, the problem is still present.

I logged in with my epic account and it’s displaying my epic id instead of my email in my profile, is it because of this?

Thank you in Advance!
@moderators

It has the same thing for me…

Do you have tracking on?

Yes, sometimes I also set the topic to “Watching” manually to be sure to receive notifications but I only receive web notifications.

In the previous answerhub I had to bookmark the topic in my browser and periodically open them to check if someone had answered :sweat_smile:

I’ve also checked the spam folder and there’s nothing

P.S. I don’t receive them even with private messages

2 Likes

Hello there!

The emails are displayed this way in Discourse for privacy reasons. I have notified staff, they are aware, and are investigating the issue. :grinning:

2 Likes

Still broken. Don’t even receive emails notification from direct message on the forums.

1 Like

This is kinda important imho, I have browser notifications enabled and the pwa installed on my phone but I hardy ever receive notifications, I have to periodically refresh the app to know if anyone replied and there’s always a several hours delay between user posts…
It would be really great to receive emails and be able to reply from there (like in GitHub issues), if I’m not mistaking, this was present in the answerhub and there’s also a badge about this function that nobody owns :sweat_smile: