Can't post a topic

Hey everyone!

This functionality should now be fixed; we’re sorry it took a while to track down the solution! If there are any other issues, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Sadly, the problem is persisting for me. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Hey!

Could you attempt to post in a sub-category to General? General, Development, and Community are organizational headers that don’t allow posts directly within them.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi!

Forgive my ignorance, but I don’t know how to do that. In the drop-down menu there are only five options and a search bar. I don’t see any sub-categories.

Thank you for your help!

Hey!

It appears there was a problem with the UI around the category drop-down, and it only displayed parent categories- most of which could not be posted. We’ve made changes to show all parent and sub-categories in this list, although you may need to scroll a little to find what you are looking for. We’re currently finding a solution for why this drop-down doesn’t follow how the category page is laid out.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

1 Like

I’m getting this error also. “An error occurred: You are not permitted to view the requested resource.”

Worst forum experience ever. :hot_face:

Hey! Where are you trying to post? Can you share a screenshot of the attempted post? Thanks!

Hi @SkyeEden

I’m facing now the same problem that was discussed here…

I tried to post a question and/or new topic here in “General/Feedback & Request” as well as in “General/Development”. But I always get this erreor message:

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you