Can't package VR project

I have been able to successfully package my project before and I haven’t made any changes to any SDKs or changed any project settings for them but for some reason every time I try and package my project I get these three errors:

LogClass: Error: EnumProperty FOculusXRFaceState::DataSource is not initialized properly even though its struct probably has a custom default constructor. Module:OculusXRMovement File:Public/OculusXRMovementTypes.h

LogAutomationTest: Error: UObject.Class AttemptToFindUninitializedScriptStructMembers will be marked as failing due to errors being logged

LogAutomationTest: Error: LogClass: EnumProperty FOculusXRFaceState::DataSource is not initialized properly even though its struct probably

The only big change I’ve made is that I renamed my project so it’s possible it could be referencing the old name somewhere. I don’t see my old project name being referenced anywhere in my project or Visual Studio anymore but I could be wrong. I have been stuck on this for a week so I’d really appreciate some help.

Not sure if this will help or confuse people more but I finally managed to get my project working again but it is pretty drastic…
Here’s what I remember doing:
Deleted my Meta XR and Meta XR Platform from the plugins folder I created, upgraded project to Unreal 5.4.1 which allowed me to make a copy just incase, removed the dependencies that it was having issues with from the .uproject file and finally was able to start it up in Unreal 5.4.1. The only thing I think was different from upgrading my project from 5.3.2 to 5.4.1 was I had to set the control rig alpha to 0 in my character animation. Also followed this tutorial:

I got stuck on this video too though because I am very dumb and thought the “SDK API Level” and “NDK API Level” was the same as the “minimum SDK version” and “target SDK version”

May have missed some things as I had been stuck on this for a very long time so I apologize. Best of luck.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.