can't package in ue 5.4.1

i’m a beginner and i got his message after packaging

setup\unrealengine5.3\UE_5.4\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\DotNet\6.0.302\windows\dotnet.exe “D:\progs setup\unrealengine5.3\UE_5.4\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.dll” A014VR Win64 Development -Project=“D:\ahmed nabil\unreal\vr\A014VR\A014VR.uproject” -Manifest=“D:\ahmed nabil\unreal\vr\A014VR\Intermediate\Build\Manifest.xml” -remoteini=“D:\ahmed nabil\unreal\vr\A014VR” -skipdeploy -log=“C:\Users\ahmed\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+progs+setup+unrealengine5.3+UE_5.4\UBA-A014VR-Win64-Development.txt”
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Log file: C:\Users\ahmed\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+progs+setup+unrealengine5.3+UE_5.4\UBA-A014VR-Win64-Development.txt
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Creating makefile for A014VR (no existing makefile)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Visual Studio 2022 is installed, but is missing the C++ toolchain. Please verify that the “MSVC v143 - VS 2022 C++ x64/x86 build tools (Latest)” component is selected in the Visual Studio 2022 installation options.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Total execution time: 0.80 seconds
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): UnrealBuildTool has banned the MSVC 14.39.33519-14.39.99999 toolchains due to compiler issues. Please install a different toolchain such as 14.38.33130 by opening the generated solution and installing recommended components or from the Visual Studio installer.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Took 0.97s to run dotnet.exe, ExitCode=6
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\ahmed\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+progs+setup+unrealengine5.3+UE_5.4\UBA-A014VR-Win64-Development.txt)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): AutomationTool executed for 0h 0m 3s
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=6 (6)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

hey,
(sorry for my english)
not sure but you can try this, go to visual studio installer, modify visual studio 2022, and in “individual component” check the latest version of MSVC v143

Actually, if you read the error message, it tells exactly which compiler version should work.