Can't package for android (rungradle.bat error)

Hello since I checked the box Generate bundle (AAB) in the Android settings my project doesn’t want to package and it gives me this error :

I already tried a lot of things like delete the Intermediate file and the Saved File, and the NVPACK/android-sdk-windows/tools/android.bat doesn’t make anything …
When this box wasn’t check it didn’t have problems but I need to generate .aab files …
Do you know how to fix this error ?

Hi THere, Did you find a solution for this error message? I’m in the same shoe and any input would be highly appreciated, Many thanks!

Sure, you have to delete that file and in some cases the entire “gradle” and even all the “Android” and “Intermediate” folder, it worked for me. Sometimes I just delete the .bat file and it works but sometimes I have to delete all the “Intermediate” folder and subfolders and let ue4 redo it again…
Just try deleting .bat, package, if it doesn’t work, delete “gradle” folder, then “Android” and the, if it doesn’st works, “Intermediate”.

Good luck! Hope it works for you.

Hi, Did you find a solution for this error? I coud not find any solution for this. Thanks!