Download

Can't Package C++ Project

I’m using 4.23.1 on Mac and am having some strange issues trying to package a game. I didn’t have any issues with packaging on 4.21 and my code is largely unchanged. I am packaging for shipping with distribution checked, and I’m getting the following error

“UATHelper: Packaging (Mac): ERROR: Missing precompiled manifest for ‘Settings’. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set ‘PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;’ in Settings.build.cs to override.
PackagingResults: Error: Missing precompiled manifest for ‘Settings’. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set ‘PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;’ in Settings.build.cs to override.”

This is the only error being thrown and PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any in Settings.build.cs , so the error doesn’t actually make sense.

If anyone has had experience with this I would love some help, I can’t really do anything at this point unfortunately.

Hi @siditious, did you find out how to solve it? It started happening to me after updating to 4.26.1. I can package without problems in 4.25, but not in 4.26 (even the same project) the moment any plugin is enabled. Without plugins, packaging success.
Thanks,