Can't Pack Project After enabling Motion Design plugin UE 5.4.1

hello everyone, I want to use motion design in my game but even just after enabling Motion Design Plugin, I can’t pack my project (without doing anything or any edit the project from the selection mode or motion design mode). i don’t know why always there is no problem in the viewport editor but i always get errors in the packaging! so painful! i only get this one error

Greetings @WilliamAlex0

About 6 lines up from the bottom it’s showing the issue being Visual Studios 2022(With C++ components) is not in installed. I’d start there. Let me know if that resolves it!

i did everything like written in here
UE5.4 DOC
it packs the default third person project without any problems, but when i just enable any plugins, it will give unknown error, and i did install VS 2022, and I’m trying to download everything on visual studio.
now it says missing toolchain, if installing other components in VS fixed the problem, i will let you know, thank you so much for your help

it didn’t

it wasn’t but thank you for your comment

Could you post some logs?
Any errors logged while packaging causes the Engine to fail the package.

never mind bro, unfortunate we can’t install VS things inside Unreal Engine Itself, in the documentation says (VS 17.8 recommended) but i can’t install that! Visual Studio Installer Always put the latest version to install.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.