Can't open project using UE5

I work on a project using Unreal Engine 5 Early Access 2, and it works fine. When I try to open that project using UE5 the engines ask to copy and convert it, doing that the engine crashs at around 95% of load with a “0x00000000006500a6” error.

I tried to delete the folder “Saved” and “Intermediate”, but I get the same result. Deleting the “Config” folder as well let me open the project in a new map, opening one of my maps crashs the engine.

When the UE5 Preview 2 was released I tried to convert that same project and get that error too, so I was waiting for the UE5 launch and still I can’t convert my project.

I Will Attach the Callstack and log.

Edit: The game is completely offline.

How can I solve this issue? The project was all made using blueprint, is there a way to find what blueprint/code is inconpatible with UE5 but compatible with UE5 Early Access 2?

Thank you for the help!

Callstack.txt (26.9 KB)

Pj_009_AutoBattler.log (65.2 KB)

I believe this may be the problem. [SOLVED] Server crushes ... File 'aqProf.dll' does not exist...File 'VtuneApi.dll' does not exist - #15 by MilliElektra

1 Like

I forget to tell, my game is offline, the solution seens to be for a game using a server. I’ll try to do it but I don’t understand the solution because I never used server.

Thank you for the answer!

Yes! Your so very welcome! I just thought that might work because in your crash log it says the same thing. I’ve also seen another topic that says the same thing, and that’s the link the answerer gave.

Find a solution, delete the config folder, works like a charm.

Deleting the “Config” folder let me open the project on a blank map, but when loading one of my maps it crashs again. Using one my game modes crashs the engine too.

2 Likes

删除什么配置文件夹?

[ProjectName]\Config
the config folder at the root of the project.