Can't open project in editor: ModuleManager: Module XXX not found

Hi all,

I’m tearing my hair out here - I have a project which worked, but for some reason now doesn’t … it will compile fine in Xcode, but won’t open in the editor. The problem seems to be that the editor can’t find “@rpath/UE4Editor-ProceduralMeshComponent.dylib” (which does exist in the ‘usual’ places: /Users/Shared/UnrealEngine/4.12/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/ProceduralMeshComponent/Binaries/Mac/UE4Editor-ProceduralMeshComponent.dylib, and /Users/Shared/UnrealEngine/4.13/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/ProceduralMeshComponent/Binaries/Mac/UE4Editor-ProceduralMeshComponent.dylib)

I’ve made a question on AnswerHub, but haven’t had any response yet:

(Incidentally, this one looks extremely similar:
Unable to load module CustomMeshComponent.dylib - Platform & Builds - Unreal Engine Forums )

Any help/advice VERY gratefully received!

Cheers,

Ed

Hmm. Okay, so I’ve now commented all reference to ProceduralMeshComponent in the source files, and removed it from the Build.cs, I can open the project in the editor.

However as soon as I add it back in XXX.Build.cs:
PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string] { “Core”, “CoreUObject”, “Engine”, “InputCore”, “ProceduralMeshComponent”, “HTTP”, “Json” });

then I get the error again. Perhaps I’m doing the above wrong? I’m very much a newbie here.