Cant open project bcoze one of cpp classes broken

I create some cpp actor class with uproperty TArray of MeshComponent. That uproperty completly crush my project and i cant open it (crush on load).

I open cpp project and remove all error code. Its successfully compile and editor with my project started from visual studio debug mode opened smoothly and without any errors. I can compile cpp code in that “debug mode”, i can run, can save. All normal and without errors.

But when i try to open project from EPIC Launcher - its still crushed during load. Here the error:

Unknown exception - code 00000001
(first/second chance not available)
Fatal error:
[File:D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++depot+UE4-Releases+4.7\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectGlobals.cpp]
[Line: 2026] ObjectProperty
//Script//SpaceCEPA.CEArmorSystem:Sides
must be initialized in the constructor

I see error happens bcoze Sides not initialized, but i already completly delete that property and compile and run project some times. There are no such var in project. But it still cant be initialized during load from launcher.

I think some cached need to be delete, but i afraid to lose projects data. Forgot to commit long time, so its will be loss :frowning:

Help me please

Hey Detech-

When you open the source for the project and remove the errors for the cpp file you should build the project again rather than run in debug mode. After compiling the code in Visual Studio if you’re still unable to open the project then in the projects directory on your computer you need to right click on the .uproject file and select “Generate Visual Studio project files” and try opening it again.

Cheers