Can't login to Metahuman Creator

Hi,
I can’t login to Metahuman Creator. I have all the time redirection loop (screen below). I wrote to support and they responded with link to the CHARACTER & ANIMATION forum. So can anybody help me with some kind of solution for this ERROR/BUG?

You just have to wait! Keep that page open and it will load sooner or later

1 Like

No success :frowning: After couple of hours i got error Bad login error gateway 502 or something like that :confused:

i have the same result on chrome and edge:

I’ve got progress on opera browser it looks like this:

3 Likes

I’ve been able to log in, but quality is unusably poor and it’s lagging like crazy. Why isn’t this just a native application? Trying to do anything “in the cloud” is always broken and horrible

3 Likes

I have the same issue.

1 Like

me too

1 Like

yea, cloud apps only work well if your desktop PC is also the web server :smile:

1 Like

Me too, Opera got the furthest, edge/chrome ended in 502 bad gateway as above

1 Like

OK, so I logged into a different epic account, asked for access and it loaded metahuman creator (edge) - logged out then logged in with main account and it worked!

1 Like

…and now it doesn’t :face_with_monocle: plus logging in and out of accounts doesn’t work, back to square 1.

Tantalisingly close to this amazing programme.

1 Like

yea, if only Epic cared enough to fix it, I tried getting support and was told to go away unless I paid for enterprise level support, as a hobbyist they don’t care about my being blocked from Metahumans

2 Likes

Agreed, tbf this is looking like a stunning addition to unreal, would love to use it and explore some more, but not being able to access the online MHC is a real issue.

Within UE5 mesh to metahuman works, really well, but not being able to use the amazing textures with MHC is v annoying.

Same issue… is any other solution???

1 Like

The same problem, loging loop.

did u get the access to the metahuman creator