Can't launch Metahuman Creator

Hi!

I noticed that the problems are with Google Chrome. It works fine on other browsers.

Hello, if this thread is still active, I’d like to know if anyone has managed any solutions on this. I have tried chrome, firefox, even edge, resetting cookies, restarting my computer, and switching to another computer. The infinite redirect doesn’t seem to end. It’s been like this for two weeks. I’m really excited to try it, but have had no luck at all :confused:

Hello @SkyeEden ,

It seems like this issue is back. It appears to be linked to my account, since others in my household can log in and use MetaHuman Creator on this same computer and browser (Chrome) with their Epic Accounts, but I am redirected in an infinite loop.

I would just use their accounts, but I would be unable to add MetaHumans to my Unreal Projects.

I have tried different browsers, which has not changed the infinite loop. I also tried to click on the “request early access” button again, but that also takes me to an infinite loop.

Any help on this would be great!

I signed up almost 2 weeks ago and was granted access., but have never been able to launch it. I get the splash screen asking to wait while I’m being connected, and after a minute or so it’s just a blank screen. The session timer seems to work, but nothing else.

What am I doing wrong?

Yay! The problem seems to be Google Chrome. I got it to work with…(gulp) Microsoft Edge.

Yes, the problem its Chrome. Its working with Safari and Edge.

Hello, Same issue for me. I have tried 3 times this week and the previous one. I tried with chrome, firefox and safari and stills load infinitely…

@SkyeEden I am unable to sign up again, the request early access screen leads to the infinite redirect. I didn’t receive a new email with a new link. No browsers are working for me.

It still doesn’t work with FF

Hi newly installed ue5 and having the same problem. Tried with chrome and edge both ahve the infinite reload.

Tried it on different PCs as well as different browsers (Chrome, Edge, and Firefox), but I’m still stuck in the loop.

Still having this issue any solution?

Hi!
Any solution?
I´m having the issue here , and i dont know what to do.

what i did to get it working was to create a new epic / google id, so i signed up and went through the motions and it worked.

same problem here stuck in a loop like the matrix

The page refreshes in a loop and does not start MetaHuman itself

Found the answer to my case
I disabled my browser AdBlock
and it worked !!!

If you’re curious, it was my ad blocker blocking tracking.epicgames.com. Once I whitelisted it the epic games launcher fired right up.

Same here on three different browsers without addons installed.

same here also!

Go to epic account setting in your browser
Then try logging out your epic account from every device u have logged in,
Then revoke the metahuman access from that account.
Now go to metahuman creator website disable adblocker and try logging in with a google account which u have never signed in before in epics,
This worked for me
Thank you