Can't get verified as publisher

Summary

I’ve been stuck on Trader Status verification for 9 weeks. I opened a support ticket (#26081436) to get Fab to engage Trolley directly, but the verification flow is still stuck with no resolution. Support has not been able to tell me what’s actually holding it up or push the ticket forward, other than resetting the flow several times, which then starts the waiting game over.

What type of bug are you experiencing?

Publishing

Steps to Reproduce

  1. Apply to be a trader
  2. Upload document
  3. Wait weeks with status stuck at “We’re verifying your trader details”

Expected Result

Verification completed within the stated timeframe (Fab states 3-7 days), or a clear explanation of what’s missing/wrong.

Observed Result

Never-ending “verifying your trader details” status with no update, despite an open support ticket.

Platform

Chrome browser

Operating System

Windows 11

The exact same thing is happening to me, and there’s no update or status change on my request, so I don’t even have any idea if it’s going to be resolved soon. Could someone at Epic please take a genuine look at our case?