…but there is no obvious way to update it.
Can't get Quixel to work inside my project says offline or needs update
Oh well I guess i’ll just download the files zipped and add them to the game that way. Tedious but no one seems to know how to fix this.
- Close Unreal Engine, if already running. (You can not update the plugin if the Engine is running in the background)
- Run Epic Games Launcher , go to the Unreal Engine Library, and click on "Installed Plugins " under UE5 Early Access.
- This will open up a new window and you’ll get the option to update the plugin.
- Once updated, launch Unreal Engine 5 Early Access. Now you’ll have the updated plugin incorporated!
If the issue persists, try the following steps:
- Navigate to Engine/Plugins/Bridge.
- Download and replace the files shared here.
There is a fix update to Quixel Bridge 21.0.4 I wrote about it in a thread
Quixel Bridge 21.0.4 Update to Unreal 5.0 EA2 Epic Launcher Binary version - Unreal Engine 5 Early Access
I hv fixed this issue by switching off Windows Update from My PC - Manage - Services - Windows Update - and set startup type to Manual or automatic . Restart Unreal engine 5 and open Quixel Bride - Login issue will be solved.