Can't get bridge to work, it's not loading. Anyone can help me?

Since 5.4 pre-release came out, my bridge just stopped working. This includes unreal engine’s plugin and standalone app. I am able to log in and change the dowmloads target folder, but I cannot download anything and most of the thumbnails won’t load in. Some rare times it’s showing that “background servise has stopped” but it disappears after a second, bridge reloads and the situation doesn’t change.

I tried everything: adding an enviroment variable; reinstalling bridge plugin, unreal engine and bridge app itself; ran a windows repair, created different download folders on different drives; deleted bridge and megascans library from roaming (it’s coming back each time the bridge is opened).

My friend has bridge as well and it’s working just fine for him. I am really out of any clues why it is behaving this way. Would greatly appreciate if someone would help me with this issue because I am really out of any ideas.

Uhhh, I don’t know what actually happened, but it just started working after I did nothing… Bridge simply fixed by itself somehow