Can't fine the set node?

237746-wv769vg-70l.png

So I really can’t fine the set node in my ue4,but there is a set node in the course example??
where is the node?

Disable the context sensitive option.

You could disable the context sensitive option as mentioned. Essentially, you want to pull all variables from the BP in which they are contained. So, you should also probably look into ‘cast to’ as that will be essential for you to learn.

That particular set for the mouse cursor is only availible from the player controller. So you need to either be working in the player controller graph or you need to drag off a reference to a player controller

Where is the context sensitive option

the cast to document?

so i should find the get play control node?

yea if your not working in a player controller then you can use a get player controller and work off that. right click on the graph and search for get player controller and that will get you the node, then just drag off the blue pin on the right of get player controller node and search for the set cursor one.

do enable or disable context sensitivity right click on the graph which brings up the search menu and look at the top right there will be a check box and next to it it will say context sensitive just uncheck the box to disable context sensitivity.

thank you very much!

thank you very much!