Can't find action: GetWorldLocation(DefaultSceneRoot)

if your getting the world location of the scene root then that should be the same as getting the actor location. so you could easily just use the get actor location node.

or you could drag in a reference to the default scene root then drag off and search for the location node.

I’m very new to ue4 and that is likely the cause of this problem, but I was trying to edit a blueprint for the first time. I was trying to follow this video to make portals.

At around 8:25 he uses the action getworldlocation(defaultsceneroot). But when I search for that nothing shows up. Nothing that even looks similar shows up. I'm not sure if it is in a download pack I missed, or if the newer version uses a different command. I'm really just a novice this is my first blueprint I'm working on. I'm sure the answer is simple.

I ended up figuring this out. You can use GetActorLocation as ThompsonN13 suggests. However to get what I was originally looking for, GetWorldLocation(DefaultSceneRoot), you need to make sure you are clicking on the reference item and searching in the window that comes up there. I was just left clicking in empty space and trying to find it there, but you need to drag a branch from the reference item, portal1 in my case, and search within the menu that pops up there.