Can't figure out why my project crashes

My project keeps crashing on my GS3, with no error messages.

So I launched android studio while running the project and got this from the logcat:

Activity com.android.settings.SettingsTabActivity has leaked ServiceConnection com.android.settings.nearby.NearbyEnabler$3@427d0688 that was originally bound here
android.app.ServiceConnectionLeaked: Activity com.android.settings.SettingsTabActivity has leaked ServiceConnection com.android.settings.nearby.NearbyEnabler$3@427d0688 that was originally bound here

Potentially important info: I’m trying to get one of the characters from a multiplayer VR demo working on my mobile device. There are some parts of the blueprint which refer to network code (ie sending stuff to servers) and this error popped up again after I did more work on the character, so, I’m thinking that could have something to do with it.

edit:
I deleted the game from the phone and ran it with a different character but still get the same problem.

Hey ,

In order to better assist you, could you please submit a question to AnswerHub? Please make sure that you include all possible including the mobile logcat. You may need to run ‘Monitor.bat’ which is inside of the Tools.

Thanks!