Can't edit Procedural Foliage Spawners?

After either creating a new Procedural Foliage Spawner or a Landscape Grass Type, OR attempting to edit an existing one (Brushify, etc.,), the editor opens normally (from double-clicking), but the editor is blank/nearly-empty. I have a File & Edit tab, or something like that, but no content–I cannot add foliage types to the spawner; likewise I cannot add SM’s to the foliage types for the same reason (blank editor).

The option for Foliage is enabled, and I have verified that the spawner works with its default settings (Brushify, etc.,) but I can’t edit those settings. Am I missing something really really silly, or is something wrong? I verified the installation for both 4.24 & 4.25 in the Epic Games Launcher & have updated my gtx980 drivers to latest (tho that shouldn’t be the issue).

(I tried 4.25 & experienced the same, along w/ other issues, like no customary Editor-Modes tabs,so I can only close out of landscape mode by using SHIFT+# keyboard shortcuts.)

Thx in advance,
dt

Yep, it’s silly: for some reason, the “Details” need to be opened from within the Window menu header. Super confusing that that didn’t trigger automatically, but glad to have solved it!

2 Likes