Can't download purchased pack...CarTest...

Can’t download purchased pack CarTest - Advanced Vehicle Kit… nothing happens
And the default projectname contains “-” I have to rename the project
is this an issue when trying to download new content…with the searchpath or something

From the debugger…
4.12.0-2817388+++depot+UE4-UserContent-Windows CarTest
[2016.01.09-21.29.42:986][ 0]FInstallVaultItemCommandBase: Download Error: Request Failed, AppName: CarTest410

Is there anyone who might have an idea of the solution ?

Hi!
I’m the creator of the asset that you have a trouble with.
Firstly have you tried to sign out/in? If yes, and the problem still occurs then i suggest you, to write a email to the marketplace support.

I have the same issue, have chosen to purchase and support this package but cannot download, perhaps they are updating the package or found some issue that mean they pulled it? i cant imagine they would have accepted payment if it was unavailable.

Hi, Yes, I have tried everything nothing works

Have you wrote a email to the marketplace support about this issue?

I have tried out myself and i can download and create a project only with the engine version 4.8.3, any other will not work. It’s possible that they are updating the content. (I have send them some days ago the necessary files for 4.10) Have you guys tried it with 4.8.3?

I Have wrote an email to Support

Okay, until then have you tried to download/open it in under 4.8.3, to see if that version is downloading? If yes, then i think that they are just uploading/updating the 4.10 version.

Confirmed, It works for 4.8.3 and then I can open in version 4.10
Thanks for good support Balint and thanks Alibarba

I’m happy that your issue is solved, if you came across any other issue, then write me a email!