Can't Download Metahuman

In Quixel Bridge, I am unable to download a metahuman. When I click either of the download buttons circled in red in the picture below, nothing happens. On my work PC at the office I am able to download them just fine, but I am unable to on my home PC.

Any ideas?

Thank you for posting your question and welcome to the community Jon_Unreal!

Other than checking the location of your output files, I would also check if your firewall is blocking any of the required services.

I managed to find an interesting video but as this video is not endorsed by Epic, I am unable to guarantee its validity.

I hope this information proves useful to you and your Metahuman projects.

WARNING: This is an external link and as the end user, you are responsible should something happen to your device when you choose to click a link or follow steps that are not endorsed by Epic.

你可以尝试着关闭防火墙和杀毒软件并赋予ue5所有网路的权限,在我这台家用电脑使用桥下载数字人类时会提示需要给予ue5网络分配权限,这个权限只会提示一次之后就会默认你的选择。
我认为你可能是第一次打开软件时没有给予相应的网络分配,所以导致你下载时,ue5中的插件桥没有网络权限,无法创建下载链接所造成的原因导致的。
你可以在网络分配器里面重新为ue5分配网络权限以达成下载数字人的目的。

After doing a complete reinstall of OS and programs on home computer for unrelated reasons, and making sure that all UE and meta human related programs had firewall access when prompted, the download issue is no longer happening so it seems to have been the firewall issue.

1 Like

Hi I have the same problem what firewall can fix it? I can’t find it in my firewall

I’m only waiting when I download metahunm.,It’s always showing up.,Other materials are downloaded normally.,Please how can I solve it.