Can't Donwnload UE4 4.10

I’ve been trying to download UE4 for over a month now but i haven’t succeeded so far.
At first it was too slow despite my internet connection being fairly good at the time (considering i live in Egypt)
It was a 74% then it just stopped and gave me an error then restarted the whole download all over again.
Obviously I got frustrated and deleted the launcher and everything related.
I tried again a week ago and that’s when i encountered a new error (fix your [redacted] launcher/downloader or atleast let us download it via torrent) The error was basically not being able to resume the download.
"Could not download download information. Please try again later. Code: 0

STAFF EDIT: profanity removed. Please refrain from swearing on AnswerHub.

I am from India, facing the same problem as like yours. Most of the team members of unreal engine are from USA. so their business is good in US or in other European countries. But those who doesn’t have access to high speed internet connection have to look for other options. Like playing football or drinking or eating, simply try to forget about unreal.as the name implies it is UN real. I am a graduate in Electronics and instrumentation engineering , but i’m mostly interested in computer science related topics especially software development. recently I 've decided to work with indie companies. So i sent my resume to several indies, but they want an unreal project demo. this made me to go for unreal. sadly i could not download this software. epic games launcher downloads the 93.5 Mb content then discards the downloaded contents ,If im lucky enough then it will come up with errors.but i solved those errors and tried to install again.now i can’t reach the track score of 93.5 Mb. sorry to unreal team, i thought ''by using this engine with my existing level of knowledge in c++ i could possibly work with indies. But the team is not ready to help. A small bug in epic games launcher.

I see. So it’s not only me that’s suffering haha
I wanted UE4 because of it’s amazing graphical power but i guess i have to go back to good old unity now :smiley:

I see. So it’s not only me that’s suffering haha
I wanted UE4 because of it’s amazing graphical power but i guess i have to go back to good old unity now :smiley:

Wait. I got the solution for our problem. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Config . or the directory where you installed unreal epic launcher and open “Config” folder. There you have two files - DefaultEngine.ini and DefaultGame.ini. Open DefaultEngine.ini and add these things under [Portal.BuildPatch] .

ChunkDownloads=1
ChunkRetries=40
RetryTime=1

Also add these lines under [HTTP]

HttpTimeout=1200
HttpConnectionTimeout=600
HttpReceiveTimeout=600
HttpSendTimeout=600

Save the ini file(like you do for normal notepad). open launcher and wait for sometime.I found this solution from another post.

ChunkDownloads=1

ChunkRetries=40

RetryTime=1 ← Do it like this.not in same line