Can't create blend material in UE5.3

Not sure how this slipped in but currently using Bridge to create a blend material results in an error. Here’s the error. As you can see, I only have 3 material instances selected but the error thinks I have more than 3. It also occurs with only 2 selected. So far the workaround is to only have 1 instance selected, then manually place the textures into the created instance. Obviously this is untenable.

3 Likes

Currently experiencing the same issue, other then manually placing materials in the mixed slots, have you found a solution?

I am not being able to even change the textures. Sometimes it allows and some other times it goes red and the textures cant be changed. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Same issue

Also having the same issue. As described above can only create a blend material with one selected and then have to manually add the other textures but when i drag a texture in the box goes red and cant change the image. Using megascan assets only.

Bumping this because it’s still happening in 5.4.1.

1 Like

I’m also getting this in 5.4.2.

slelect only one Material instead of 3 and try againg

well yeah that allows the material to be created but it’s hardly a solution. You still have to assign the textures manually